Ph.D degree recognized by HEC in Nenotronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Embedded Systems / IT / Information Security or other related disciplines and 07 years Research & Analysis / Development experience in BS-18/equivalent or senior post in public/ private sector. Punjab-1, Sindh (R)-1 KPK-1
Age Limits: 32 to 45 years
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 17 FEBRUARY 2021
HOW TO APPLY
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Hard copy submission of Application Forms is °Not Required’.
2. Application fee payable by a candidate is Rs. 1200!- for Posts in BS-18 to BS-19, Rs. 1000/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 600/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16, in countrywide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days/timings. However, Fee Deposit Slips will be generated through the website till 1400 Hours of the Last Date to Apply. TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE / RUSH, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED FOR EARLY SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEE. The deposited Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. In-Eligible candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test(s).
3. By paying a single fee, a candidate may apply for any group of posts at Sr # 10, 11, 12 OR Sr # 14, 15, 16 OR Sr # 17, 18 OR Sr # 19, 20, 21 OR Sr # 27, 28 subject to eligibility. To Apply for more posts/groups of posts, a separate fee will be payable. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates.
4. Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on an alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations.
5. Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates. All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon the seriousness and competence of candidates.